In this context, our task is to teach teams to deal with these, as well as additional, increasing challenges in a professional manner.
All of our workshops and seminars are individually adapted to each target audience and their needs. We are happy to support you in the analysis and identification of possible areas of optimization.
Examples of team development
Exercise, healthcare, diversity & inspiration: An event for all your employees.
„Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.“
The focus of Power-Up Days is fun and inspiration. This includes movement elements, individual workshop modules and keynote presentations.
- Movement elements such as running, trail running, yoga, core training, athletics, etc.
- Workshop modules such as mental strengthening, focus, attentiveness, impro theater, personality types, etc.
- Keynote presentations such as “If it tastes good, spit it out”, “How do I get my horsepower on the road?”, “How thoughts can change the world”, “Sitting is the new smoking” etc.
1 – 2 days
An event for existing teams – or those that wish to become one.
“It’s not always the best eleven players, but the eleven best team-players that get to play.”
Team development often occurs through a variety of reasons. In our experience, these are some of the most common topics:
- Encouraging team spirit and cooperation
- Creating the capacity for constructive discussions
- Improving performance levels and effectiveness
- Visioning – developing objectives
- Recognizing roles and personality types
- Experiencing transparency in communication
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Establishing a conflict culture
- Establishing trust and appreciation
- Perceiving flexibility towards changes
- … and everything necessary for the team at the moment.
1,5 – 2,5 days
Best of both Worlds
“If you want what you have never had, then do what you have never done.”
Best of both Worlds
We combine our Power-Up Days and Team Development into a holistic event. In doing so, we use the latest insights of brain research: It has been proven that learning and constructive action are improved when combined with exercise.
Possible individual elements of your “Best of Both Worlds” seminars can be found in the respective overviews.
2 – 4 days